Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Account Executive, Ticket Sales
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all individual performance and developmental goals within specified time frames.
- Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and person networks, proactively soliciting for and following up with sales leads while representing the Grizzlies at functions throughout the region.
- Build relationships with prospective customers via outbound telephone efforts and enhance those relationships through face to face appointments.
- Responsible for, but not limited to the sales of new full, partial and group ticket packages as well as single game suite rentals to both corporations and individuals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and referral gathering.
- Develop new prospects and referral opportunities by working all games and select FedExForum events.
- Service, renew and grow existing season, partial and group ticket accounts.
- Update and maintain customer information and payments using Archtics and CRM.
- Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities.
- Contribute positively to sales team member culture through working relationships with all team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field preferred.
- At least one-year of successful sales experience with a professional sports team or other sales focused organization.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong organization and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, a team builder and a team player.
- An energetic, positive, and self-motivated person. Must be diplomatic, mature and professional.
- Must have a passion for the sports and entertainment industry.
- Must be open to learning throughout sales training process and a coachable team member to be eligible for career development opportunities.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this opportunity?
Do you have at least one year of sales experience?
What is your highest level of education completed?
What is your current salary?
What are your salary expectations?