Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Team President - Agua Caliente Clippers
Can you answer YES to these questions?
- Do you have a passion for leading a team to drive revenue and develop partnerships?
- Can you create memorable experiences for guests that attend games?
- Are you challenged by the thought of growing a highly-engaged customer base in a new market?
- Leads the Agua Caliente Clippers as the chief executive and primary contact with NBA G League office, lead business and league relationships; responsible for reporting and implementation of league guidelines and standard methodologies.
- Collaborates with Clippers leadership to plan and execute business objectives, develop policies and lead functions and operations.
- Establishes responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Improves profit and return through the overall management of the business and staff while handling a budget with fiscal rigor.
- Directs all aspects of the team operations, including establishing all programs undertaken in the arena. Focus attention on the marketing and finance needs of the organization.
- Serves as a representative for the team within the marketplace, with a strong ability to speak to businesses and community leaders about the brand.
- Leads the development and execution of sales strategy and planning, as well as business operations planning and execution across all consumer touch points.
- Serves as team lead for business planning and partner with team ticket sales, corporate partnership, marketing, and other LAC teams to optimize exposure.
- Ensures events and games provide an engaging guest experience and a professional environment.
- Lead the execution of plans designed to improve team’s image and relations with customers, employees, and public; establish excellent relationships with corporate and other partners, including local government and the community.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field from an accredited college or university; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of previous sports-related sales and account management experience required.
- Experience in managing in the television and entertainment industry, in the travel and convention industry, or in a sports-oriented organization is required.
- Committed to building a world-class operation in both business and team performance.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on approach towards business.
- Proven dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
How did you hear about this job?