Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Our Account Executives are sports industry professionals focused on building relationships with prospective and current Clippers patrons. All A/E’s will be responsible for selling season tickets, mini plans, event suites, and groups. Revenue will be generated via phone, email marketing, face to face presentations, in-arena tours and out-of-office appointments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Seek out and qualify all potential sales opportunities.
· Meet or exceed daily call and appointment goals.
· Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
· Effectively execute all assigned sales campaigns and training.
· Maintain accurate records of all clients and prospects in our CRM and ticketing systems.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Perform game-day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and creating new business opportunities.
· Performs other duties as required.
Characteristics / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
· Maintain high level sales skills with a proven track record of 1-2 years of sales success.
· Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate to clients and colleagues
· Ability to work all home games including evenings, weekends, holidays as required
· Ticket software experience is preferred.
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
· Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
· Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
How did you hear about this job?