Serve and collaborate with all internal departments to generate leads and improve revenue potential by developing a target list of businesses and identifying sales opportunities. Cultivate new business relationships to ensure revenue growth via a variety of partnership opportunities: executive suite leases, courtside, and premium seating. Lead and develop relationships to directly translate those relationships into strategic partnerships.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Develop and implement marketing/sales action plans.Develop leads and presentations for the sale and negotiation of long-term suite sales.
- Develop targeted list of businesses and arrange meetings via bold call campaigns and networking opportunities
- Able to identify client’s needs, challenges and/or opportunities through face-to-face discovery meeting.
- Work closely with creative marketing team to research and figure out potential opportunities to bring to bear long-term and rental suite sales.
- Distribute, track, and follow up with sales leads.
- Write and maintain content for sales promotions, e-blasts, and special offers including analyze results and track progress and take action where needed.
- Monitor and track rental/long-term sales progress.
- Strategically build, plan, and execute suite sales prospective events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferredMinimum 3 years sales experience or sponsorship
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to meet deadlines and follow through on project outline or strategies
- Must have high level of decision-making and accountability
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Communicate (both written & verbal) in a concise and effective manner.
- Must be able to understand partners’ objectives and look for ways to associate with the Team’s assets.
- Must be able to get along with management and peers in order to implement events, promotions and other related activities.
- Must be able to identify and address issues or problems which may arise during relationship/partnership.
- Must be comfortable in negotiating and selling premium inventory as well as handling collections.
- Must have superior customer service and relationship building skills.
- Must demonstrate high standard of perfection.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Power Point, Photoshop or Graphic Design experience appreciated.
Physical & Mental Requirements;
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.