Has responsibility for assigned retail products and cash associated with those products and sells those items to customers in a positive and professional manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Maintaining and controlling merchandise inventory
- Performing store openings, operating, and closing duties
- General upkeep of the merchandise and fixtures
- Perform physical inventories on a regular basis
- Accurate cash handling and execution of all forms or payment
- Operation of point of sale register for all transactions
- Set up and take down of retail locations during most events
- Customer service during all transactions, both on the floor and at the POS
- Welcome customers by greeting them, offering assistance
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks, counters and suggesting items
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Assist fellow employees in selling, to ensure great business transactions and customer service
- High school degree with at least two years retail and/or sales experience
- At least two years cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service, and communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work in a team environment
- Must demonstrate professional and gracious demeanor at all times
- Be able to meet sales goals
- Must have an excellent energy level and be able to maintain it for entire shift
- Must be dependable
- Must report to work in a presentable manner
- Must be able to take directions well from Supervisor and follow through
- Must pass background and credit check
- Pass a basic math skills test
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
- The vision requirement includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Nature of position requires physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must have ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed.
**By applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background and credit check based on the nature of this position**
Highly motivated and dependable individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer