The part-time Guest Service Representative will work events at the Toyota Center. Guest Services Representatives will be primarily responsible for providing each guest with an appropriate and lively environment to view events by meet, greet and directional guidance in a friendly and respectful manner. This is accomplished through outstanding knowledge of the event and Toyota Center while ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed in accordance with the event and Toyota Center regulations, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service for guests attending events at Toyota Center
- Check tickets, provide directional information, answer guest questions
- Provide wheelchair escorts
- Handle lost and found during events
- Handle seating areas, concourses, and premium areas per event and Toyota Center policy
- Know emergency policies and procedures and be prepared to act when necessary
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent social and leadership skills with a diverse staff
- Tenacious work ethic
- Detail oriented and highly organized with an ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk for an extended period of time; use handle or feel; reach; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; connect with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communications from guests, radios and overhead sound
- Will be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- Will be able to adjust to changing work hours and on-site locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.