This program provides part-time seasonal opportunities for interested individuals to assist out Team with marketing events, activities and in-game elements to gain exposure to the sports industry event planning, game presentation and execution.
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus and Team Work
Game Responsibilities –
- Working with tickets and group sales to execute pre-game/anthem/halftime/post-game fan activities and promotions
- Fan interactive elements including selection of contestants for on-court games
- Assist with keeping updated inventory in regard to props, giveaways and other Game Operation items
- Prepping promotional items (props, prizes, rolling t-shirts, etc.), including setting up and breaking down of on-court promotions/games
- Assist with game day production including pyro, confetti, streamers and other special effects
Event Responsibilities –
- Assist in execution of the Rockets Community, Ticket Sales, Corporate, Marketing and Events and Promotions events
- Assist in the execution of outside events at community outreach, city festivals, trade shows and other public events
- Periodically assist Events and Promotions department with office work
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and all major holidays
- Must be available to work all Rockets home games during the 2019-2020 season
- Must be available for at least 20+ hours a week
- Good interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to lift 25+ pound
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs
- The employee must be able to adjust changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
Highly motivated and dependable Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer