Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Bilingual Seasonal Box Office Associate
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
(To adequately fill our open positions, applicants are asked to apply for the position that best fits their skills and background. Applicants applying for multiple positions will not be considered.)
The Bilingual Seasonal Box Office Associate position is dedicated to the efficient servicing of customers through walk up ticket sales and will call retrieval. Bilingual Seasonal Box Office Associates are expected to exhibit professionalism while interacting with personnel at all levels of the Rockets Organization, Third Party Event Staff, and Toyota Center Guests. Potential candidates will be trained to perform customer service requests such as ticket reprints, exchanges, and upgrades. Weekly the Bilingual Box Office Associate will work a schedule of 39 hours, Monday through Friday, ranging from 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Handle outbound and inbound will call requests.
- Interact with guests to answer questions and resolve ticketing issues.
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions and keep a balance cash drawer.
- Receive and file event will call.
- Maintain and stock supplies for the box office windows.
- Review and respond to customer inquiries (voicemail and email)
- Prepare box office windows for events.
- File and maintain refund requests and will call forms.
- Monitor ticket stick levels in the kiosk and refill as needed.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior use of AXS or similar ticket system preferred
- Previous box office experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish required
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
**By applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background and credit check based on the nature of this position.**
Highly motivated and dependable individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
How did you hear about this job?