The Membership Service & Experience Coordinator role is responsible for delivering specialized customer care and providing an overall one-of-a-kind experience for all our season members. By recognizing each of our members as a unique asset to our organization, the daily goal of each Membership Service & Experience Coordinator is to continually grow current personal relationships by utilizing innovative customer retention techniques. This role is responsible for maintaining and strengthening business and personal account relationships through (but not limited to); face to face appointments, conducting in-arena tours, e-mails, personalized letters, seat visits, servicing inbound calls, utilizing our CRM system, making outbound calls, VIP invitations and other exclusive team related events. The end goal of the Service & Experience team is to increase customer loyalty and overall renewal percentages, as well as establish this team as a true point of difference in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Execute sales campaigns and training set by leadership.
- Meet or exceed annual retention goals set annually for the season by leadership.
- Utilize CRM management system to track and report progress of relationships with all portfolio accounts
- Minimum of 50 unique touchpoints each day
- One unique touchpoint per account every two weeks as marked in CRM
- Attend 2 appointments per week
- Identify new or additional business prospects by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current members.
- Educate current members on membership benefits and ticket usage best practices.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Assist in execution of customized season member programs, benefits, and events to drive engagement.
- Execute the season ticket member upgrades, cross-selling, and renewal experience each season.
- Return all phone calls/e-mails within 24 hours.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years’ service & retention experience required. Sports industry experience preferred.
- A passion for the growing sports in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- A passion for working in service and retention, with a goal driven mentality.
- A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Adaptable, flexible, and resilient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Ambitious and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective members.
- Ability to drive independent results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- She/He/They is/are expected to attend and provide service at ALL home games for both Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club and other special events that include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.