The Chicago Bulls are seeking 12 highly motivated and dedicated Ticket Representatives to join our Inside Sales Program for the 2018-19 season. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about gaining first-hand experience in the sports industry with a dynamic and inspired team.
This seasonal role will start July, 2018, and conclude the end of February, 2019. Although there are no guarantees for full-time employment once the seasonal role ends, we believe in professional growth and individuals who excel will be considered for future positions with us or another organization.
As a Ticket Representative, a large part of your success will come by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and database management. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Solicit new season and group ticket business by telephone (minimum of 80 phone calls per day)
- Follow up with potential prospects in a timely manner
- Handle, coordinate and service all incoming requests for season and group ticket information
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Participate in sales meetings and training sessions
- Manage sales tables during home games
- Provide a superior level of customer service and hospitality to all ticket holders
- Contribute positively to the team's culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Provide additional support and assistance to the Ticket and Marketing department
You may be a fit for this role if you meet the following criteria:
- A four-year Bachelors degree (in Sports Administration, Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts are preferred) is preferred
- A real passion for sports marketing and/or a career in sales
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn
- Ability to work quickly in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic
- Sales experience, although not required, is very useful
The Ticket Sales Representative role pays $12.00/hr., plus the ability to earn commission and weekly/monthly bonuses based on performance. Complimentary parking and lunch at the United Center are provided daily, and employees will receive complimentary tickets for most Bulls home games.