The Sr. Video Content Editor/Producer will be responsible for leading and editing video features for theAtlanta Hawks, executing each project quickly and with technical mastery. The Sr. VC Editor/Producermust have extensive professional editing/post-production experience utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite –primarily Adobe Premiere Pro. The individual should be a passionate story teller adept at long and shortform production. Must be able to work with like-minded creatives in a team environment and able toconceptualize, produce and edit content for digital, in-arena and on-air. The Senior VC Editor/Producermust be able to cut through the digital clutter with bold and emotional content, while still staying true tothe Atlanta Hawks brand voice.
Responsibilities for Sr. Producer/Editor, but are not limited to:•
•Conceptualize, produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks
• Exhibit compelling storytelling through all content and platforms
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice
• Assist with content production by shooting, audio mixing and lighting as needed
• Demonstrate a “One Team. One Vision.” philosophy and reinforce SMILE-ing-Southern Hospitality,Making a Moment, Individuals Matter, Loyalty & Empowerment
• 5+ years professional editing/post-production experience
• Expert knowledge Adobe of Premiere Pro
• Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
• Experience with file-based production and post-production work flows
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadline
• Strong self-starter and capable of working independently
• Demo reel submitted with application
The Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices.