The Atlanta Dream is seeking candidates to fill its Ticket Sales Internship for the 2018 season. The internship program period begins April 2, 2018 and concludes no earlier than August 31, 2018.
The position is unpaid, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by your college/university program. Interns are assigned to a specific concentration area but are expected to provide support to all areas of the Atlanta Dream’s business in a direct, supporting or administrative role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coordinate and execute various projects associated with Groups and Dream Elite members
· Assist in servicing ticket holders
· Set up and transport various Atlanta Dream products and materials to and from events
· Raise fan support and ticket sales through lead generation, cold calls and events
· Assist in implantation of marketing plans
· Create lead generation working with Account Executives
· Administer superior customer service
· Available to work 20-40 hours a week
· Required to work all home games, including pre and post season
· Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
· Strong interest in pursuing a career in sports
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Positive and hardworking attitude
· Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develop solutions quickly and effectively
· Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.