Job Title: Event Ticketing Specialist
Class: Full-Time - Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for dedicated people who accept diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and encouraged.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Pet Insurance
- 8 weeks of paid time off for parents to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development through our internal learning & development program - Antler Academy
- Employee Resource Groups
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Company Paid Parking and Phone Allowance
The Event Ticketing Specialist role is primarily to run the setup, maintenance, execution and settlement of ticketed non-Bucks events at Fiserv Forum. As a member of the ticket operations department, this role will also include assisting with Bucks ticketing setup and be a key contributor to the overall ticketing needs.
- Build music, family and ancillary events on the Ticketmaster host and Archtics ticketing systems, being responsible for inventory management from the onsale through event settlement and financial reconciliation.
- Assist with the creation, development and evaluation of seating manifests for Fiserv Forum.
- Create events, handle ticket inventory and setup marketing promotions on the Ticketmaster and Archtics ticketing systems, from event inception through to financial reconciliation.
- Be a point of contact for customer service for both our in-house Guest Services and front of house Ticket Office, but also Ticketmaster Customer Services.
- Support the daily financial reporting and reconciliation of events as required.
- Analyze sales trends on all events throughout the onsale period and make recommendations on pricing/production both internally and to the promoter.
- Establish excellent working relations with concert promoters, other internal departments, Bucks and Marquette Basketball.
- Assist the ticketing department with the handling of all internal ticket allotments and allocations as required.
- Maintain open dialogue between all ticket operations staff to ensure the ticket office is well staffed and equipped to handle the needs of all events.
- Coordinate customer service inquiries and intensified customer issues related to special events.
- Assist with access control and part-time management responsibilities on event days.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- A minimum two (2) years computerized ticket operations experience, preferably in an Arena environment.
- Advanced level user knowledge of the Ticketmaster, TM1 Event Base and Archtics ticketing systems, policies and procedures.
- Adept computer skills, including all programs in the Microsoft Office suite and online software.
- Shown experience in learning new technologies with a demonstrated ability to be a resourceful, hardworking and innovative problem solver.
- Significant successful ticket operations management experience.
- Strong math proficiency and high level of attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and coordinate multi-faceted plans and issues.
- Established sound organizational and personal interface skills.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Build and cultivate excellent relations with all visiting event management and promoters
- Develop and maintain user guidelines for event ticketing setup of Special Events.
- Achieve outstanding customer service levels across all areas of the new arena box office
- Manage ticketing inventory on events at the arena from onsale planning through event date, also successfully completing event settlement and financial reconciliation
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. We will consider people with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.