Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Retail Operations Manager
Hours: Day Shift with occasional Saturdays
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for dedicated people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
What We Offer:
- Mental Health Resources
- On-the-job Training
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Company Paid Parking
Perform a collection of roles which will include receiving and processing incoming and outgoing stock. Picking and filling orders from stock for arena and offsite locations. Preparing and distribution of online orders. As well as managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Counting, tagging, verifying merchandise to purchase order
- Distribute product to permanent and portable locations accurately and timely
- Participates in loading and unloading trucks and/or delivery vehicles
- Assist with physical inventory and cycle counts as assigned
- Pull, prepare, and fill online orders for shipment
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, workstation and loading dock neat and organized
- Reports to work scheduled events on a timely basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently
- Must be able to bend, reach and climb on a step stool
- Ability to take directions and work independently
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check and drug screening. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment