Software Developer/QA - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Technical Services: Technical/Engineering
Description of the Position: The Miami HEAT is looking for an experienced software tester with a strong foundation in application development. This role will lead the development and execution of our Q/A processes and grow to become the subject matter expert in developing low-code/no-code applications using the Microsoft Power Apps and Flow platforms.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, execute, and manage system test scenarios, cases and scripts
- Test business processes/products across applications with an end-to-end process flow
- Lead application manual/automated testing execution
- Develop PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Automate business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Develop Power BI dashboards and apps
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Job Qualifications
- 3+ years of application testing, QA, process analysis and support experience
- 2+ year of front-end software development experience, preferably using low/no code applications such as Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Experience working in SDLC and Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of testing strategies, methodologies and design principles
- Understanding of application development methods
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytic skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No) Do you have 2 years of experience developing in PowerApps, Flow and Power Bi?
(Yes/No) Do you have 3 years of experience in QA, developing test plans, and perform test cases? ?