Season Ticket Membership Account Representative- Full-Time with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
Description of the Position :
- Manage all elements of the season ticket renewal process and retain 400+ season ticket holder accounts annually.
- Build relationships with Season Ticket Members by proactively executing season-long touchpoint campaign.
- Deliver customized services and benefits to Season Ticket Members.
- Collect and log information obtained from Season Ticket Members into CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all ticketing products and meet ticket sales referral goals.
- Generate additional department revenue via upselling and cross selling.
- Fulfill all requests that arise through email and voicemail.
- Schedule any necessary follow up calls or visits with Season Ticket Members.
- Assist department with all projects that arise throughout the season.
- These vary in nature from mass mailings to game day and special events.
- Foster teamwork and open communication within Season Ticket Memberships Department and other departments within the organization.
Send informational e-mails to Season Ticket Member database that informs them of information such as team schedule, upcoming promotions and events, and team press releases. Provides support during game day to part-time Guest Service staff.
BA/BS from four-year college or university preferred. One to two years work experience with a professional sports team or collegiate athletic department in a service or marketing capacity. Excellent customer service, excellent computer skills, problem solving, communication, time management is essential.Ability to compute ticket pricing and accounting information. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Have you worked in an industry requiring you to service and retain a consistent number of accounts or clients, please explain?
Have you ever worked in an industry requiring a flexible work schedule ie. weekends, nights, holidays, etc…please explain?
Do you have 2 years’ experience is a sports or service environment, please explain?
Have you worked with sports related software systems ie. Archtics, CRM, what system and where?
On a scale of 1-10, (10 being very knowledgeable) how would you rate your knowledge of the basketball industry?
(Yes/No) Are you fluent in both English and Spanish?
Do you have experience with mobile ticketing? If yes, please explain.