Marketing Analyst - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
The Miami HEAT marketing department is hiring a Marketing Analyst to oversee the delivery of actionable marketing reports and insights across dimensions: channel, platform, campaign, and KPI. The position is part of our award-winning and fast-paced Marketing department, but will work closely with key stakeholders from various departments of the Miami HEAT and AmericanAirlines Arena. The incumbent will be expected to own our Adobe Analytics instance.
- Own the marketing analytics reporting processes: gather requirements, design reports, integrate feedback, and deliver reporting products, all while identifying and recommending optimization opportunities.
- Administer our Adobe Analytics implementation, including, but not limited to, version control, SDK updates for our app, variable and event creation, segment creation, management, and sharing, and access control.
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Manager to monitor and report on omni-channel campaigns.
- Attribute ticket and merchandise revenue to campaigns and sources to determine effectiveness.
- Own the creation, placement, and management of tracking tags and scripts (including Adobe Launch) across multiple channels and properties.
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve campaign ROI.
- Lead the development of standard measures, methodology, and processes for campaign analysis and attribution.
- Work with the business intelligence and data platform teams to create reporting dashboards in Microsoft Power BI via API integration.
- Develop presentations with an eye toward story-telling, focusing on flow, headlines, and visualization.
- Maintain a calendar of routine and ad hoc analytics projects.
- Establish and maintain regular reporting to senior marketing team.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
How many years of experience do you have using Abode Analytics?
How would you rate your skill level using Abode Launch?