Manager, Strategy and Solutions - Full Time with Miami Heat in Miami, FL
Miami Heat jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Consulting/Strategic Planning
The Miami HEAT are looking for a Manager, Strategy and Solutions. Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the maintenance and growth of our current partners and the development of new business by acting as a resource for the Sales and Partnership Marketing teams
- Participate in group and individual brainstorming sessions to generate new and creative sponsorship activation programs
- Explore new ideas and technologies for partner activations, measurement and ROI analysis
- Work with 3rd party vendors for sponsorship valuations and tracking
- Assist in the hiring and management of the Corporate Partnership Department Interns
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team and other resources to obtain data and provide qualified analytics to the Sales/Partnership Marketing team and their clients
- Report sponsorship and sales trends around the NBA and other professional sports leagues.
- Other research projects to include but not limited to prospecting, competitive analysis, best practices, and advertising and marketing campaign briefs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 4-year college or technical school. 1-2 years’ experience in sponsorship strategy or sports marketing agency experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP.
How did you hear about this job?