Email Marketing Coordinator - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Marketing: New Media
The Miami HEAT marketing department is hiring an Email Marketing Coordinator to oversee the delivery of multi-channel digital campaigns, from participating in campaign creation, to requesting creative elements, to audience segmentation, to designing delivery workflows, through reporting on results. The position is part of our Interactive Media team within the Digital Marketing department. The incumbent will be expected to be one of the lead users of our Adobe Campaign Standard instance.
- Own digital marketing campaign processes: gather requirements, request for creative elements, design audience segments, create marketing automation workflows, deliver communications, and report on results, all while identifying and recommending optimization opportunities.
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization including marketing, ticket sales, corporate partnerships, premium and partnerships sales and service, season ticket membership services, and retail to manage their email campaigns.
- Participate in the growth, administration, and segmentation of the sales and marketing database of the Miami HEAT and AmericanAirlines Arena, including ensuring compliance with data protection requirements (i.e. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA).
Create and edit emails, web pages, and other digital assets with Adobe Dreamweaver (i.e. HTML and CSS) and Photoshop.
- Work with agency and internal creative to develop creative components.
- Ongoing development of technical and design skills pertaining to the creation and execution of email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Create reports for measuring email campaign performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related experience in field or three (3) years of email marketing experience. 1-2 years of direct experience with marketing automation platforms.Demonstrable experience with the following platforms: Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Movable Ink, and SurveyGizmo.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No) Do you have experience working with Adobe Campaign? If not, what Marketing platform do you have experience with?
(Yes/No) Do you have experience with HTML & CSS ?
(Yes/No) Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related experience in field or (3) years of email marketing experience?