Director, Corporate Partnership Sales - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Description of the Position: Did you ever dream of working for The HEAT Group? If the answer is yes, we are currently searching for a Director, Corporate Partnership Sales to join our team, and that person could be you. As Director, you will focus on generating new Corporate Partnerships through local, national and international marketing partnerships. You will also build new business in the form of multi-year, significant revenue sponsorship deals. Additionally, you will construct customized partnership programs, and development and implementation of strategic sales practices.
We are seeking a dynamic, outgoing, and ambitious professional with a background in developing and selling corporate partnerships. We prefer a Director who can effectively produce individual results within the context of a synergetic group sales force.
As our Director, your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Build and implement inventive strategies to drive sales activity through research, prospecting, meetings, networking events, trade shows, etc.
- Focus on new business activity in local, regional, and national geographies.
- Design and execute a professional sales presentation, which conveys an unparalleled, customized proposition with benefits to meet target audience goals.
- Participate in sales meetings and oversee activity in CRM.
- Provide weekly evaluation of progress against set goals. Reporting may include call/meeting report, prospect list, etc.
- Achieve networking, market trips, and local market event appearance benchmarks.
- Craft sales plans for prospects through an objective-based approach with creative platforms across HEAT Group and Arena assets.
- Spearhead special projects or other duties as assigned.
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, review the following requirements to see if you have what we need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a college or university, with at least 12 years of sales experience and a minimum of 5 years' sports sponsorship sales experience.
- Well-organized and meticulous in detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a dynamic, fluid environment while balancing multiple tasks at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No) Do you have at least 12 years of sales experience?
(Yes/No) Do you have at least 5 years of sports sponsorship sales experience?
(Yes/No) Do you have a proven track record in developing and selling corporate partnerships?