Digital Video Content Producer/Editor - Part Time with Miami HEAT in Miami , FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami , FL
Description of the Position: The HEAT Digital Content Team is looking for a Digital Content Producer/Editor.
What drives you? The Miami HEAT is seeking a creative and innovative Producer/Editor that has a drive and passion for storytelling. We are looking for the right candidate who is constantly exploring the digital landscape for the “next thing” as inspiration, but also has the prowess to take an idea from conception to completion. The perfect candidate understands internet culture, and thrives on creating a piece of content that ends up in a group chat because of how engaging it is. You want to create work that stands out. You love being creative, and creating high-quality work is your passion. Brand integration is a must. The more experience you have, the better.
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and develop content ideas for HEAT digital properties.
- Produce and create video and audio content as it pertains to the Miami HEAT digital content strategy.
- Responsible for the use and basic maintenance of industry-leading video and audio equipment.
- Work with content project managers and creative leadership to maintain content quality standards and optimize content for digital channels.
- Maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
- Helps organize, label and manage assets key to the production of creative & video related content.
- Keep up to date with the ever-shifting social media landscape to help capitalize on social moments.
- Assist the Digital Content team in the ideation and execution of HEAT branded digital content.
- Align with Miami HEAT strategic, creative, and cultural goals at all times.
- Passion for and deep understanding of the game of basketball and basketball culture
- Proven experience with digital editing software (Avid Media Composer, Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder).
- Experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment.
- Prior experience using LUTs and manually color-grading digital media.
- A passion for storytelling, thinking outside the box, and demonstrating a knack for paying close attention to detail.
- Understanding of Social Media.
- BA in Broadcast/Journalism, Communications, Film, etc. or relevant work experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience in sports is not required, but encouraged.
- Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your skill as an editor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No) Do you have experience with Avid Media Composer, Premiere, After Effects, and Media Encoder?
(Yes/No) Do you have at least 1-2 years of production experience?
Please submit a link to your portfolio.
On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being most advanced, how would you rate your knowledge of the game of basketball?