Digital Innovation Strategy Intern- Summer 2020 with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
The Digital Innovation & Strategy team of the Miami HEAT seeks an enthusiastic intern to join our team and help achieve our big goals. As an intern, you will collaborate with our team to help support multiple summer projects.
The primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Managers, Directors and VPs with secondary support to the entire “Digital Strategy & Innovation” and “Strategy & Data Analytics” teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting technology projects, analyzing user data and preparing reports, internal and external stakeholder customer relations, taking meeting notes and documenting action items in all meetings. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Research new technologies to provide recommendations for improving business processes
- Brainstorm, research, and present ideas for incorporating new and/or emerging technology at the Arena
- Provide office support through daily administrative duties, as assigned
Relevant experience using the following skills:
- Working knowledge of user applications such as Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
- Development of daily plans; implementation of plans and instructions
- Ability to work with personnel from diverse backgrounds and various learning styles
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Must be flexible in response to changing program priorities
- Sound judgment and ability to handle duties and information with confidentiality and discretion
Nice-to-Have Technology Skills
- Interested and passionate in working in a fast-paced, technology start-up-like atmosphere
- Be Tech-Savvy. We are constantly implementing and testing new technology. Looking for someone who is excited and has the ability to learn and troubleshoot on the fly. Having previous exposure to new tech develop and mobile apps is preferred.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university.
- Available five days a week from 9am-5pm; some weekends or nights may be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be enrolled in a a college/university through the summer of 2020? (Yes/No)