Content Production Coordinator- Part-Time with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Description of the Position: This position currently serves to support the Miami Digital Content teams on a daily basis, and assist on the pre-production and organization of all content digital production. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Miami Heat Content team on the execution of the production and content creation strategy.
- Coordinate with producers on creating weekly/monthly calendar of projects for the Miami HEAT digital content team
- Maintain efficient workflow and production timelines of multiple ongoing projects
- Understand project scope to properly estimate time and level of required resources
- Coordinate digital content production cycle from ideation to completion, which can include developing creative briefs, submitting work requests, booking talent, reserving rooms, pulling permits, etc…
- Schedule audio, edit or other specialty sessions needed for completion of a project
- Cooperate with Administrative Assistance staff on day-to-day office projects/assignments
Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Communications, Business Administration, or Media-related field. Must have experience in coordinating production shoots (field and studio), supporting producer and on-air talent. Highly organized with great attention to detail. Excellent collaborator and problem solver. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Knowledge and understanding of digital and social platforms. Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience working in TV/Digital production and production management?
Have you ever coordinated production shoots in the field and in the studio?