Box Office Representative – Part Time/Event Staff with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Description of the Position: To sell tickets, distribute will call and service all of our guests at all HEAT games and Arena events with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, thoughtfulness, sincerity and enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests at all HEAT games and Arena events.
- Professionally and accurately sell tickets for all HEAT games and Arena events to our guests at our sales windows.
- Possess the ability to handle cash and make change during cash transactions.
- Accurately distribute will call tickets to our guests for all HEAT games and Arena events.
- Must be able to reconcile all daily sales without any overage/shortage occurring.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations and remain professional with our guests at our Customer Service and HEAT Season Ticket Services windows.
- Answer inbound phones with the highest level of courtesy and accurately answer all guests inquires.
- High school diploma and Six months to one year of cashier experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, proven organization skills, computer literate, and strong customer service skills preferred.
- Ticketmaster and Archtics experience a PLUS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No)Do you have six months to one year of cashier experience?
(Yes/No)Can you work on nights, weekends and holidays?
(Yes/No) Are you an internal candidate?