A-Team- Part Time with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
The Mobile team seeks enthusiastic, tech-friendly individuals to join our department and help achieve our big goals. As a member of the A-Team, you will collaborate with our department to help support our main endeavor: transforming the AmericanAirlines Arena into a cashless and paperless environment. As a member of the A-Team, you will be required to work all home HEAT games and assist in the game or event day set up and preparation.
- Serve as highly visible expert on the Miami HEAT app, engaging with fans and troubleshooting any issues
- Answer fan questions and assist with Mobile Entry, Ticketing, and Wallet signup pregame
- Work closely with the key team members on increasing mobile app usage and support of other mobile initiatives across the organization.
- Execute marketing and user acquisition campaigns
- Serve in an on-site leadership role at Miami HEAT events
- Help plan, attend, and execute trainings on the HEAT app to internal staff members
- Brainstorm and present ideas for increasing fan engagement through events, marketing campaigns, outreach, etc.
- Develop post-event reports that showcase each sponsor’s exposure and prove the fulfillment of key goals
- Supporting the Mobile team with additional projects, as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings starting August 2018
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with new technology and mobile apps
- Experience with sales, customer facing positions, and/or product donation solicitation preferred
- A passion for finding solutions and providing unparalleled customer experiences
- Knowledge of marketing and experience promoting an event, a company, or a brand preferred
- Ability to interact effectively and in a profession, diplomatic, and mature manner
- Strong leadership abilities and a self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have any relevant work experience with mobile applications? (Yes/No)
Have you ever worked in a fast-paced environment? (Yes/No)
Have you ever worked on a support team? (Yes/No)
Do you manage conflict well? (Yes/No)
Are you comfortable with public speaking? (Yes/No)