IT Infrastructure Administrator - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Technical Services: Network Administration/Services
This position is for an I.T. Infrastructure Administrator role at The Miami Heat. In this position, you will be part of the I.T. Infrastructure team providing onsite engineering, maintenance, support, and implementation services to the organization. You will also be working closely with the I.T. Operations team and remote contractors. For this position, you will be fulfilling your job responsibilities under the supervision of the Director of IT Infrastructure. The primary job functions that you will be responsible for are below. This is a position that requires an on-call availability, long hours, weekends and holidays provided there is a need for I.T. Infrastructure services. This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate seeking a long-term stable opportunity to work in an exciting environment and become part of a one of a kind culture and family atmosphere.
I.T. Infrastructure Administrator Responsibilities
- Perform all I.T. functions below in a hybrid On Premise and Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure health and performance.
- Oversee systems risk management and data backups.
- Manage/resolve escalated incident requests from I.T. Operations and Infrastructure teams.
- Support and maintain physical and virtual servers.
- Assist in creating and maintaining formal knowledge documentation for the infrastructure department ensuring that all content is consistent, current and accurate.
- Leverage ITIL problem management technics to identify reoccurring incidents and provide proactive and reactive solutions to mitigate disruption to services.
- Assist in maintaining Infrastructure software license compliance and provide hardware\software inventory reports.
- Manage assigned small and medium sized projects
- Provide knowledge transfer to the I.T. Operations and Infrastructure teams by proactively bringing awareness of new changes, future roadmap initiatives and provide procedural documentation
- Candidate must consistently demonstrate the he\she works well in a team environment, welcomes constructive criticism while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor towards colleges
- Candidate must be able to stay calm during technology outages and possess the knowledge and experience to lead a team to resolution using the resources available to the best of he’s/she’s ability
- Candidate must have the experience to work with and manage third party consultants and engineers
- Minimum 10 years of professional business experience in I.T. infrastructure administration, where your primary job function and responsibilities included the following areas
- Active Directory and Domain Services Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Microsoft IIS Administration
- SAN Storage Administration
- Infrastructure Backup Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- VMware/ESXI Administration and associated tools
- Network Administration and LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Candidate must have strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to decipher technology needs in a very diversified and fast changing environment
- Candidate must have a well-rounded fundamental understanding of the following areas
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Windows and Linux servers and appliances administration
- Cyber Security policies and compliances
- Backup strategies
- Microsoft Azure/Office 365 (IAAS & PAAS) Administration
- Storage Area Network infrastructure (SAN) Administration
- Networking infrastructures including routing, firewall, segmentation, VPN, and associated security
- Knowledge of basic scripting to perform miscellaneous configuration updates and technology deployment
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi security and authentication processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
How many years of experience do you have trouble shooting complex I.T. infrastructure problems and deployments?
Have you worked as an I.T. systems integrator at any capacity? If so how many years? Are you currently in this position?
Have you worked for an I.T. systems manufacturer or reseller as a deployment engineer or hands on project implementer? If so how many years? Are you currently in this position?
(Yes/No) Do you have high level of trouble shooting experience in complex I.T. data projects and work well under strict deadlines and system outage situations?
Have you worked in a structured I.T. department as a Systems Administrator which requires some of the proficiencies with the previous four questions? If so how many years? Are you currently in this position?