User Experience (UX) Designer with LA Clippers in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Web/Creative Services: Web Design/Development
We’re are looking for a senior UX Designer to join our Marketing team and lead and deliver a simple, beautiful and seamless customer experience across all platforms of mobile, web and app. As UX Designer, you will collaborate with the marketing, content, and creative teams to design and optimize our digital properties in order to best communicate our brand story, from our on-court action to our extraordinary work in the community, and to drive views, leads, downloads and adoption, and conversions.
We would love to hear from you if you want to define and create an incredible and intuitive digital (web/mobile/app) experience for our fans; can build out personas and establish different use cases; have a desire to understand user behavior and success through data and consumer insights; and can lead across different internal teams to blend creative and data to create beautiful and precise platforms and programs that drive revenue.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and execute UX vision and strategy roadmap, including setting goals to support team growth
- Create personas, define the customer's digital journey, and provide mobile first design solutions based in user-centric design, user research and data analytics
- Take a lean approach to usability testing and user research
- Understand the conversion flow to maximize and optimize conversion around ticket sales
- Lead and execute A/B testing to maximize revenue per user including various landing pages from organic and paid traffic working closely with the digital marketing team
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive improved user experience and improve site economics
- Monitor user engagement and find opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Rapidly create prototypes, wireframes and design specifications
- Design and code layouts and content templates and ensure a cohesive look throughout site based on brand guidelines.
- Create clean and valid code for modularity and reusability.
- Research and apply best-practice web techniques for clean HTML, image optimization, and responsive/adaptive behavior.
- 5+ years in product/UX design for web, mobile and desktop
- Advanced expertise in Drupal (or similar CMS), HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and wireframing tools. Experience with web tracking and user experience tools including: Google analytics and Adobe. Familiarity with Yinzecam is a preferred.
- Strong cross-functional communication with ability to present findings to a wider group
- Responsive and adaptive design
- Analytic minded and able to read data and make data lead decisions
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer agency or business is a plus
- Proven track record of a test and learn mentality to drive unit economics
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?