Marketing Coordinator with LA Clippers LLC in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
The Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario are an American professional basketball team of the NBA G League that began play for the 2017–18 season. The franchise is owned by and affiliated with the LA Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is based in Ontario, California and play their home games at Citizen Bank Arena.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Ontario! As Coordinator, you will lead all marketing duties, find opportunities to grow our fan base, and implement strategies to enhance and improve lead generation function for the team. You will handle and curate all social media channels, identify and execute strategies to attract new fans, and work closely with the Ticket Sales generate new ticket sales leads. If you are creative, innovative, and excited to show your skills in the sports industry, the we want to talk to you!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft and execute new and creative strategies to increase followers and engagement on team social media platforms.
- Work with ticket sales department to craft and deploy lead generation programs to find new prospects for the sales team and drive revenue.
- Lead email marketing efforts by establishing email content and deployment calendar
- Organize promotional activities for home games
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Design marketing and promotional creative content
Characteristics / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- At least 2 years of marketing/social media experience
- Previous experience working with MailChimp and PhotoShop preferred
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness to think in an unexpected way and creatively offer solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?