Manager, Ticket Sales with LA Clippers in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
Are you looking to grow your career on the leadership side of Sports Sales? We are excited to add an experienced manager to the Clippers leadership team.
The Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for the implementation and execution of all applicable department business plans designed to meet or exceed the annual ticket sales goals set forth by the organization. As Manager, you will directly lead a team of veteran Account Executives. Core to this role is the capacity to train, coach and lead your team and the sales process, which includes prospecting, building relationships and closing business all in coordination with the general process and focus of the entire ticket sales team for the Clippers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead the training, coaching, mentoring and managing of Account Executive team and contribute to their professional development.
· Lead and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives and priorities of sales programs and activities.
· Increase ticket sales revenue with a primary focus on season tickets, partial plans, event suites and group ticket sales.
· Build and distribute strategic call campaigns in Kore, scripting, events and ticket plans that will result in the generation of revenue.
· Work closely with all internal departments for cross-promotional initiatives.
· Maintain working knowledge of all products to sell when applicable.
· Sell, renew and service season, partial, group and event suite tickets.
Characteristics / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 1+ years of experience in a ticket sales management role.
· 2+ years of experience in sports or related field.
· Previous management of a team in a sales environment.
· Able to work flexible hours based on changing priorities including evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to handle projects from origin through execution.
· Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
· Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?