Groups Account Executive with Agua Caliente Clippers in Ontario, CA
Agua Caliente Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Ontario, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Job Title: Account Executive, Group Sales
Department: Agua Caliente Clippers
Reports To: Director, Ticket Sales – Agua Caliente Clippers
The Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario is an American professional basketball team of the NBA G League that began play in the 2017–18 season. The franchise is owned by and affiliated with the LA Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is based in Ontario, California.
Our Account Executives, Group Sales are sports industry professionals focused on building relationships with Agua Caliente Clippers patrons, the LA Clippers’ NBA G League team located in Ontario, CA. This position requires extensive knowledge on selling Group seating, VIP Group Seating and VIP Hospitality/Suites. Revenue will be generated via phone, email marketing, face to face presentations, in-arena tours and out-of-office appointments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business through B2B hospitality sales.
- Grow revenue and manage specific group sales categories.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Build and foster relationships with past, current, and potential new clients.
- Network and build relationships in Ontario, CA and the surrounding region.
- Make sales calls mainly via phone and email to area organizations and follow up as necessary.
- Proactively create opportunities for new group business with existing customers.
- Set appointments in and out of the office and give Arena tours with the intent to close business.
- Maintain accurate records of all customers and prospects in our CRM and ticketing systems.
- Provide excellent customer service and care to all customers and prospects.
- Execute group contracts and deliver tickets to group customers.
- Other duties may be assigned
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Assist with client and fan entertainment and assist in Game Day operations. Duties will be assigned before each game.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience of successfully selling groups.
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate to clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work all home games including evenings, weekends, holidays as required.
- Archtics Ticket software experience is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
How did you hear about this job?