Game Presentation Production Assistant with LA Clippers LLC in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Do you love sports? Are you an NBA fan?
Do you excel making things happen behind the scenes?
Join us as a Game Presentation Production Assistant for the LA Clippers!
We need a highly organized, high-energy PA to assist our Game Presentation team with the booking of talent, entertainment industry research, game night entertainment execution and hospitality! To excel in this role, you should have experience coordinating travel for talent, live event production experience, strong organizational skills, and be an excellent communicator.
This is a part-time role based out of our DTLA office, and reports to the Director, Game Presentation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the main contact for booking of in-game talent, including: national anthem performers, halftime acts, and color guard groups.
- During games, be the point person for all in-game performances and entertainment acts; ensuring that they are in the right place at the right time and ready to perform.
- Conduct industry research related to entertainment acts and trends.
- Track all in-game entertainment and log a database for future use.
- Handle all credentialing for game night guests of the Game Presentation department.
- Book travel, ground transportation and lodging accommodations as necessary for performing talent.
- All other duties as assigned.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- Knowledge of the entertainment and hospitality industries highly preferred. Experience working in a live event/entertainment environment and facilitating large groups is helpful.
- Experience making travel arrangement, including transportation and hotel, for celebrities and other high profile guests.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Show good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to handle projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2019-20 are competing in the franchise’s 50th season and 36th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their eighth consecutive winning season in 2018-19. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. We are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?