Digital Video Producer/Editor with LA Clippers in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
We are looking for a Digital Video Producer/Editor to join our Digital Media and Content team. As Producer/Editor, you will be encouraged to contribute to creative development process and generate creative and original video content for digital and in-arena usage. You will shoot (including games, practices and events), edit (highlights, social content) and produce (short-and long-form features) a high volume of projects throughout the NBA calendar.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a deep understanding of content distribution, be up to up-to-date on industry trends and practices, and be a great teammate who is willing to do what it takes to craft top-quality content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and edit video features, highlights, interviews, and other on-demand content.
- Design and create motion graphics for use in video features.
- Provide video coverage for Clippers non-basketball events including but not limited to, community relations events, ticket sales events, basketball camps, etc.
- Responsible for quality of programming.
- Utilize existing in-house resources for video content.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or industry equivalent in Television/Video Production, Broadcast Journalism, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- At least 3 years of meaningful production experience.
- Overall working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio and general production equipment.
- Ambitious spirit and willing to take initiative with projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the NBA is required.
- Able to work long, irregular hours and lift up to 30lbs.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?