Account Manager, Premium Sales with LA Clippers in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
We are looking for a successful sales professional to join our DTLA-based sales team. As Account Manager for Premium Sales, you will concentrate on selling premium hospitality products as well as turnkey corporate partnerships to local businesses and high net worth individuals. You will have an opportunity to sell courtside season tickets, individual suites, season memberships, digital and radio marketing packages (partnerships). As a Premium seller, you will be an integral part of our sales team and this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career from just ticket sales to include partnership sales as well.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase season memberships and corporate partnerships.
- Prospect and nurture new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by sales manager.
- Meet and exceed established levels of sales activities and production, like: calls, appointments and revenue.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weeknights, select weekends and holidays in order to attend games and other team events.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- 2+ years of sports ticket sales experience, with a high level of production.
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent presentation capabilities and able to deliver sales material to large groups and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination.
How did you hear about this job?