Responsible for maximizing revenue from the sale of tickets to consumers, groups and corporations.
- Developing, writing and leading the implementation of a marketing and sales plan for season, group and individual tickets;
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals;
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Creating and implementing sales promotion programs and literature;
- Representing the Team at local business and group association meetings to promote the team;
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients and meeting with key clients - maintain relationships, negotiations and close deals.
- Qualified candidates will have successful sales experience - success in selling a variety of ticket packages for a sports or entertainment venue or event is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- The ideal candidate will have proven interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills. He/she should be organized, enthusiastic, and focused.
- The selected candidate will be multi-task oriented with the ability to work within demanding timeframes, have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees, and have demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with the town and the sport is beneficial.
- Computer proficiency is necessary.
**IF INTERESTED, EMAIL MALCOLM FARMER AT MFARMER@TEXLEGENDS.COM**
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.