The Texas Legends in Frisco, TX are currently seeking candidates for those interested in being a Game Day Guide. Texas Legends Game Day Guides are part-time and allow individuals the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization while being an integral part to the success of our fan experience. We are looking for someone willing to greet fans as they enter for the game, and help guide them through an enjoyable game experience. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to problem solve within a busy game environment.
The Game Day Guides will be responsible for the following duties:
- Greeting fans as they enter the arena for the game.
- Guide fans to certain locations throughout the arena, help them find their seats, concessions, sign up tables, etc.
- Answer any Frequently Asked Questions that fans may have about their experience throughout the game.
- Be a part of the fan's enjoyable game day experience.
- Apply sooner than later.
- In-person interviews will be scheduled following e-mail correspondence.
- Position will run from November 2019 – April 2020 on a per game basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.