Responsible for maximizing revenue from the sale of tickets to consumers, groups and corporations.
Essential duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Developing, writing and leading the implementation of a marketing and sales plan for season, group and individual tickets;
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals;
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Creating and implementing sales promotion programs and literature;
- Representing the Team at local business and group association meetings to promote the team;
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients and meeting with key clients - maintain relationships, negotiations and close deals.
Qualified candidates will have successful sales experience - success in selling a variety of ticket packages for a sports or entertainment venue or event is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is required.
The ideal candidate will have proven interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills. He/she should be organized, enthusiastic, and focused. The selected candidate will be multi-task oriented with the ability to work within demanding timeframes, have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees, and have demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. Familiarity with the town and the sport is beneficial. Computer proficiency is necessary.
** EMAIL MALCOLM FARMER AT MFARMER@TEXLEGENDS.COM IF INTERESTED**