The Dallas Mavericks are currently seeking a Motion Graphics Designer for the Marketing-Creative Department. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong publishing skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team environment. We are looking for someone prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities.
By joining the Mavs Creative Studio as a Motion Graphics Designer, will help bring our games to life by providing graphic and animation support for things like:
- Video features for in-arena video screens, LED ribbon arrays and digital signage
- Animated video intros/outros for social media channels and Mavs.com
- Collaborate with both design and in-game presentation team to present a unified look for our brand.
- Creating exhilarating moments of exclusivity for sponsored content with full stadium takeovers of all our boards
- Modeling elements and objects for in-house animation pieces
- Working with the Mavs Creative Studio leads to extend and update brand style guide to the digital signage space.
- Be involved in the development and ideation process for asset refresh and new creation of programs.
- Stay up to date with technology upgrades and industry advancements to keep us in the know.
- Minimum 3-5 years of producing at a post-production facility or for a professional sports organization required.
- Minimum 3-5 years working in the digital design capacity
- Experience working with unique composition sizes of LED and multi-display formats (stadium/arena arrays)
- Experience leading the design and execution of digital projects.
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Media Encoder.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Cinema 4D preferred.
- Previous experience working in live entertainment and sports preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects, with the willingness to help others and the humility to ask for help yourself.
- Willingness to do your part to help us reach our goal of being the best team in the NBA.
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.