We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Broadcast Video Assistant will primarily help with editing down and logging the in-arena center-hung(jumbotron) recordings into individual sponsored elements, unsponsored fan footage and player B-Roll. These elements will be made available for ticket sales, corporate, marketing and digital use.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ingest game presentation tape into editing software
- Clip and log video into sponsored/unsponsored video elements specific to each game
- Encode and export clips to respective department folders
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Sophmore, Junior or Senior in College
- Knowledge of video workflow (ingest, edit, and delivery)