The Dallas Mavericks are seeking high character individuals who are passionate about becoming sales leaders in the sports industry. Inside Sales Representatives will focus on selling full and partial season ticket plans, group tickets, premium seats, and nightly suite rentals. Reporting to the Manager of Inside Sales, you will be consistently trained by the Mavs leadership team. The position will have a focus on career and personal development to help you advance in the industry.
- Responsible for selling full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, group tickets, premium seats, and nightly suite rentals.
- Meet outbound call and touchpoint expectations to help generate new ticket sales
- Continuously developing new relationships through prospecting, sales tables, seat visits, and off-site and in-arena events
- Schedule and execute face-to-face meetings both out of office and in the arena
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospects, clients, and fans throughout the arena, and other Mavericks events
- Positively contribute to the sales team culture by being a team player, and collaborating with internal and external resources
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of clients and prospects in the CRM system
- Be committed to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent job experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self driven person with a desire to excel in sales
- Must be coachable and willing to learn, while bringing a consistent positive attitude
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.