Front End Developer with Dallas Mavericks in Dallas, TX
- Design and implement aesthetic web-based analytics systems for the Dallas Mavericks
- Work closely with our analytics department to design and build visualization tools and pages to communicate analytical information throughout the organization, including real-time in-game visualizations for the coaching staff
- Maintain and support the Mavs’ analytics infrastructure
- Other related duties as required
- 2-3 Years of Experience as a Front-End Web Developer
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Expertise in Python and a Python-based web framework (e.g., Django or Flask)
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, jQuery, and APIs
- Ability to complete demanding projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team through effective communication with other team members
- Knowledge of basketball analytics, and the basketball in general is a plus but not necessary.
- Ability to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours (as required by the NBA season)
- Willingness to relocate to Dallas
How did you hear about this job?
Do you currently or have you ever worked for the Dallas Mavericks?
How many years of Front End Web Developer experience do you have?
What type expertise coding experience do you have?