Design Intern with Dallas Mavericks in Dallas, TX
The Dallas Mavericks internship program is part-time and allows current undergraduate students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization.
- Experience designing creative layouts
- Knowledge of typography fundamentals
- Logo creation experience
- Photo manipulation and color correction abilities
- Ability to prepare and process final working files
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Familiarity with web ads and html5 animation
- Advanced social media skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current student enrolled in a college or university with art or design emphasis
- Candidate will be evaluated on skills and portfolio of work.
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Please provide a link to your portfolio.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently of have you ever been an employee / intern of the Dallas Mavericks or one of its affiliates?
Are you a currentlly enrolled student at a College or University?