Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Ensuring a safe and enjoyable basketball experience while coaching and helping lead youth basketball clinics and camps with the focus on developing the skills of youth participants, develop fans, and generate revenue from youth basketball related events. This role is part-time, and on an as-needed basis. Hours and responsibilities will vary from each clinic and camp.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Punctual to clinic and camp scheduled times.
- Effective Communication w/Leadership and Participants.
- In-depth knowledge of basketball skills and terminology.
- The effective transfer of knowledgeable teaching, of the skills and vocabulary.
- Enthusiastic personal demonstration of the skills and vocabulary of the game of basketball in the clinic and camp setting.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Two years of experience hosting camps, managing tournaments and other sports-related events is required
- Past experience playing, coaching and/or management experience within the sport of basketball is required
- Prior experience with a professional sports team is a plus
- Prior experience managing direct reports preferred
- Must possess dynamic leadership capabilities and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple daily tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with attention to detail throughout all job responsibilities is necessary
- Must possess a team player attitude with the ability to collaborate and engage groups and other employees is critical
- Strong verbal communication skills, presentation skills and customer service skills required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.