The Video Team is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual to assist the Video Team and Marketing team. This individual will assist on all aspects in the grand spectrum of sports production; in-FieldHouse, broadcast, marketing and web projects.
This is a temporary position that requires the ability to work 40 hours per week, including game nights.
- Fulfilling various requests for digital copies of footage and finished videos.
- Keeping work areas stocked with both pertinent video and office supplies.
- Keeping work areas neat and orderly.
- Assuming the duties as production assistant on various shoots.
- Producing quality graphics for use in-game, web, broadcast, duplication requests and/or misc.
- Shooting and producing for use in-game, web and broadcast and/or misc.
- Game night duties (could be used in any and all aspects of a live event)
- Editing a product for use in-game, web, broadcast and/or miscellaneous projects.
- Working as the best possible teammate to support all Video Team members and their projects.
This seasonal position will involve all levels of production and will vary day to day. Professionalism, work ethic, attention to detail, and willingness to learn will determine how much responsibility the Video Team seasonal will earn of the course of a semester of work. This position is open everyone including those trying to earn college credit. We are looking for the best possible person not to only contribute to the organization, but to also take away for themselves the vast amount of knowledge we can provide them. In the end, the attitude of the individual is the most important characteristic for our candidate. There will be plenty of on-the-job training through shoots, projects and interaction with clients.
The hours will be random and long at times, but the opportunity is a fantastic one for the kind of individual that has a passion to be in this field or the field of production/post production.
- We edit on Adobe Premiere and Edius Pro
- We have the Adobe Suite, Element3D and Cinema4D
- We shoot on P2, C300, FS7, and DSLR
**Please include a resume with references and a link to demo reel with your application**
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.