Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The TypeScript Developer will work various parts of the product/application life cycle, from concept design, to prototyping, to front and back-end production, testing and deployment. Prepares code documentation in support of program development. Performs work of moderate-to-high complexity and handles most activities under general supervision of a development and implementation team leader. The successful candidate will have significant web/application development and programming experience.
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Skills And Qualification:
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Good understanding of or willingness to learn Python
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with AWS and Serverless Framework a plus
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- A solid understanding of how web and mobile-based applications work including security, session management, and best development/deployment practices
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting a plus
- Working knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.