Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Full-time Surveillance Officer
Open position: 2nd & 3rd (will work both; 2nd shift - 3pm - 11pm, 3rd shift 11pm - 7am)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform regular visual patrol of the RMFH and affiliate locations
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests, team members and VIPs who enter
- Protects Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and related areas prior to, during, and after all events.
- Performs watch tours and building safety checks, reporting any violations.
- Monitors camera system (CCTV) and dispatch officers when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Director and Managers
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Previous security experience preferred, but not required.
- OPOTA certificate preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work any days of the week and weekends on shifts as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.