Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Data Analyst Seasonal is primarily responsible for assisting the Business Intelligence team with current analytical and operational processes. The position will assist data-driven initiatives which primarily support Ticketing, Premium Hospitality, and Corporate Partnership operations.
- Perform routine data maintenance (i.e. cleansing, verifying accuracy, auditing records, etc.)
- Perform basic data calculations and analysis
- Assist in the creation of reports and dashboards
- Support the development of process and training documentation
- Support in-depth analysis and strategic recommendations to leadership
- Create new automation solutions for business data needs
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Current student (undergraduate or graduate school) or recent graduate in Business, Business Analytics, Finance, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated competence in learning new software, analytical tools and/or programming languages
- Recommendation from a faculty member
- Example of analysis project included
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Basic Work Hours: a minimum commitment of 20 hours/week
- Duration: 3 months (June-August)
- This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.