Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Staffing Operations Manager will lead the Staffing Office in Frontline (Part-Time) Team Member engagement. This position is responsible for providing a consistent and positive work environment for Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Frontline Team Members. The Operations Manager will lead a Full-Time Administrative Team, as well as receiving support from Frontline Leads/assistants to care for and coordinate the schedules and experience for 500+ Frontline Team Members.
- In partnership with various FieldHouse Team Leaders and working with the P&C Team, identifies staffing needs, develops internal and external recruitment strategies of event/game day Team Members.
- Coordinate the hiring process by working with the P&C Team on interviewing candidates. Manages the scheduling and logistics of recruiting events in addition to collecting documentation for hiring recommendations.
- Helps lead new hire (rookie) orientation and onboarding sessions: provide consistent information across all teams, complete required paperwork with assistance from the P&C Team and other Team Leads, review company policies and expectations.
- Works with Team Leaders to identify and implement strategies to enhance Team Member engagement; assists with development of programs and policies that promote positive Team culture.
- Ensure timely scheduling of Guest Experience and Security Team Members for all Public and Private FieldHouse events.
- Has access to and is involved with confidential matters on regular basis.
- Coordinate leave of absence requests; ensure completed paperwork and notification to Team Leaders.
- Track and monitor attendance and other counseling (disciplinary) actions. Ensure paperwork is completed and counseling is delivered in a timely fashion to Team Members.
- Assist with the separation process including paperwork, communication to the Team Member, collection of company property, etc.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that is built around FieldHouse events, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Assists with other projects/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline required, or equivalent experience. Two to four years' experience in a Human Resources position and event operations experience is preferred.
- Solid computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience with scheduling systems such as ABI, UKG or similar programs.
- Working knowledge and background of People & Culture Team (HR) functions and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent project management, with emphasis on thoroughness and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Solid oral and written communication skills; communicates effectively to keep others informed.
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes, while continuing to demonstrate great Team Member service and a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.