This position assists the Staffing Managers and performs functions including but not limited to, developing, coordinating and posting work schedules for Guest Services Team Leaders, Guest Services Team Members, Security Sergeants and Officers, assist with the recruitment, hiring and retention of Guest Services and Security Team Members, maintains administrative records as required by departmental needs and union contract. Completes other duties as assigned by the Staffing Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the leadership/direction of the Staffing Managers, prepares and coordinates all Guest Services and Event Security Team Leaders and Team Members work schedules for all events including pre and post events, special events and meetings requiring Team Member staffing.
- Assist with the coordination of all processes related to recruiting, hiring, training and retention of all Guest Services and Event Security Team Leaders and Members.
- Monitor Team Member attendance at all events through the company payroll system and sign in sheets
- Monitor Team Member requests for time off, jury duty, military leave, etc.
- Answer Staffing Office phones in a pleasant and timely manner. Check voicemails and maintain accurate call records.
- Respond to Staffing emails in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Monitor and prepare all Guest Services and Event Security counseling action forms for violations of team attendance standards, for the Senior Directors of Guest Services and Safety and Security.
- Assists with all departmental recognition programs and makes recommendations for new programs.
- Assist with inventory of office supplies and needed HR/Payroll paperwork
- Assist with maintaining Staffing/HR database programs
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Staffing Managers or Senior Staffing Manager.
Must be computer literate, with advance experience in word processing, spreadsheet software and internet programs. Preferred experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must deal effectively with time pressures despite numerous interruptions and demonstrate flexibility in adapting to frequent changes. Must have some flexibility with work schedule. Must maintain confidentiality due to team member records and personnel matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.