Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The FieldHouse Creative team is the award-winning in-house video production team for the Cavaliers Holdings, LLC family of companies at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The FieldHouse Creative team is obsessed with creating the most dynamic and ground-breaking creative content to drive game presentation activation, marketing campaigns, video web/digital content and team-driven broadcast initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers. These projects are in support of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland Monsters, Canton Charge, and other key properties and projects throughout the year. The Senior Producer, Arena Video Projects & Events is an experienced storyteller and editor, skilled in live event production, and a leader and mentor, driving innovation and creative direction throughout the Fieldhouse Creative team members and for FieldHouse Creative team projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION
- Directs or oversees all non-Cavs/Monsters’ events inside and outside of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and ensures that fans and guests have the best visual experience possible. Events include the MAC tournament, NCAA events, Monster Jam, local music events, arena rentals, charity events, on & off-site meetings, and many other events.
- Representative for the Fieldhouse Creative team and the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse for all outside events delivering excellent customer service to internal and external teams.
- Creates meaningful content to enhance events, ensures outside content meets Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse standards and is delivered on time.
- Knowledge of or willing to learn all preproduction and live production software and hardware needs.
- Recommends improvements to all arena shows using our arena technology, new technology, and social media to give Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse the edge in recruiting shows.
- Manages event night expectations and ensures proper staffing.
- Able and willing to step into any role on a live event to ensure its’ success.
- Creates/manages all projects needed by any Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse team to include partnerships, ticket sales, diversity and inclusion, digital, human resources, community resources, building operations, marketing, and any other team that needs support.
- Manages productions and shoots as a producer/director at a high level.
- Creates videos, graphics and animation content for the video boards, digital signage, LED ribbons and broadcast graphics.
- Serves as main customer contact for assigned projects. Coordinate tasks and responsibilities with other producers to ensure higher quality and timely project completion.
- Highly skilled at concept development, storyboarding, storytelling, scripting, production planning, shooting, editing, post-production, and finalizing content for final and approved distribution.
- Identifies key areas where the FieldHouse Creative team can save time and recommend correct processes to make the team run more efficiently.
TEAM MEMBER LEADERSHIP:
- Leader on the FieldHouse Creative and Marketing teams, playing an important role in development of all team members, especially Producer & Editor of Arena Projects & Events.
- Plays a leadership role in executing brand initiatives across all platforms and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse events.
- Works with FieldHouse Creative team director and senior producers to develop and lead brainstorming, team building, mentorship, and training for team members.
- Manages projects, workloads, expectations and ensures effective use of time by team members.
- Creates an environment of open communication, creativity and sharing of ideas not only within FieldHouse Creative but within the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse family and the Family of Companies.
- Works to create greater communication, organization and process improvement throughout the FieldHouse Creative team.
- Supports our organization’s Big Rocks- Competing for Championships, Team Member Commitment, Enterprise Collaboration, Fan Development, and Civic Leadership.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships that support game day initiatives, including third-party production partnerships and new technology partnerships.
- Promotes the overall high expectation of quality for all FieldHouse Creative productions.
- Initiates and develops relationships across the organization to fulfill client needs.
Performs additional duties as assigned by the FieldHouse Creative Executive Producer and Senior Vice President of Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Advanced college coursework, degree, or comparable experience in video production preferred.
- Good knowledge of Adobe applications.
- Expert knowledge of editing on Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or Avid.
- 5-8 years of experience in non-linear video concepting/editing/production environment.
- 3-4 years of experience in working in live video/event production.
- 3-4 years of experience creating motion graphics.
- General knowledge of motion graphics including rotoscoping, keying, tracking, and compositing.
- General knowledge of various cameras and audio equipment.
- Knowledge of video compression and uploading video to the internet.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in social media and current popular trends.
- Must have an open and creative mind with a keen eye for design and storytelling.
- Production etiquette and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- Able to effectively work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work long hours as needed and work a flexible schedule, including weekends and late nights, as needed, to support the needs of a major professional sports organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.