Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The Partnership Marketing (PM) Team Member is a sales-driven position focused on maintaining, renewing and growing existing corporate partnerships with a defined partner roster. This PM Team Member is the primary drivers for success of the partnership once a deal is initiated by planning, executing, and measuring KPIs with the ultimate goal of retaining and generating additional revenue streams through all Cavaliers Operating Company franchises (Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Canton Charge and Cavs Legion GC).
To be successful, the Sr. Manager will look to deepen his/her understanding of each partner’s objectives, relationships, and marketing initiatives and how to align them with our capabilities to deliver results. The individual in this role is expected to consistently work internally and externally to create strategic activations and vision for corporate partners and facilitate these integrated marketing platforms that include assets such as promotional programs, media, digital, community relations, hospitality and other marketing programing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be solutions driven
- Creation of proposals and presentations focuses on partner objectives and aligned to department guidelines and standards in place
- Regular in-person meetings with client decision makers, day-to-day contacts, and other key influencers to constantly review how our capabilities can interface with their KPIs
- Proactively seeks and cultivates new ideas to present to clients for upsell opportunities and grow the business
- Creation of marketing campaigns and concepts to align capabilities with client goals, separating our value-proposition from the competition
- Continued proactive communication, planning, feedback, and recommendations to client stakeholders
- Demonstrate an expertise in planning, activating, and measuring programs and campaigns
- Deliver consistent recaps and reinforcement of results aligned to partnership goals and client-ROI evaluation
- Maintenance of all client records in CRM system, including up-to-date contact information, deal sheets, billing, and other activities necessary for accurate record-keeping and communication mechanisms
- Communication of direction of partnerships across department and inter-department relationships to drive excellence in activating or delivering the promised element and results
- Creation of partnership briefs and activation plans to guide your own focus and that of other internal stakeholders (and client stakeholders where applicable) in fulfillment of promises, campaigns and results
- Standard Office Hours 8:30am – 5pm
- Consistent attendance at department or company events and games
- Consistent and proactive communication with client stakeholders throughout their organization, with as much focus on live interaction (meetings, meals, phone calls, etc.) as possible
- Professional attire always
- Clean and organized work space
- Proactive communication to team leaders and internal colleagues across departments
- Focus on client relationships and investments, seeking to deepen commitments
- Follow brand guidelines and standards for proposals and presentations
- All significant deal-inflection points will be formulated on paper first, in a ‘soundtrack’ where your thoughts on background, insights, success factors, and approach for solutions will be prepared
- Provide and organize weekly or bi-weekly updates on account progress and planning to Team Leader.
- Efficient time-management, respect for our process and for fellow Team Member contributions towards results.
- All soundtracks and presentations shared and signed off on by Team Leader prior to internal circulation and prior to presentation to clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.